The access to, or use of, the present website means the implicit and automatic acceptation by its users and/or clients of the terms and conditions gathered in the present legal disclaimer at the moment of such access and use.
The purpose of Aticeo Capital, S.L (hereafter, the ”Company”)’s website and its contents are: to inform their users and clients about the financial services offered by the Company and about Aticeo Capital’s activities; to make available such activities and services, in accordance with their terms and conditions; and to optimize operations for users and clients.
- Aticeo Capital, S.L. a Spanish company, domiciled in Via Augusta, 2bis, 5ºF and doted with fiscal number (“NIF”) B-664 68869, registered with the Barcelona Business Register (volume 44.673, page 96, sheet number B-463117) is the owner of the intellectual property over the images, logos, texts, designs, animations, or any toher content or element of this website. It has the necessary permissions to use them. Therefore, their reproduction, distribution to third parties, public communication and transformation are strictly forbidden.
- Aticeo Capital, S.L. reject the responsibility derived from bad use of this website’s contents and reserves the right of updating them at any time, to erase them, or to limit or avoid access to them, temporally or definitively.
- Aticeo Capital, S.L. does not assume any responsibility for the information included in webpages arising from third parties which may be accessed via links or browsers connected to its webpage. The presence of links on the Company’s web page has a single purpose: informing. In no case it is intended to solicit potential clients, to make any financial investment or other recommendation to them.
- Services that Aticeo Capital, S.L. offers on this website can be requested, after contacting the company through the online “Contact” form.
Data Protection clause:
- Aticeo Capital, S.L. guarantees the entire compliance of the Personal Data Protection normative, and, according to the L.O. 15/1999, dated 13th December, and to the regulation that develops it, R.D. 1720/2007 of 21st December, the users are informed and hereby give their consent for the incorporation of their data to the automatic files maintained by the company and to their automatic processing, including those data the company has access to following their navigation on the webpage. Any data processing would be meant to improve the Company’s services: either by sending commercial communications, or updates about new services available to users, or in terms of contractual relationship management, with a view to adapt commercial proposals to the users’ profile and to upgrade, as the case may be, appraisal models, while always guaranteeing the right to know the outcome and the programs used. The commercial and technical services of Aticeo capital, S.L. will be the addressee of such data. The users have the right to challenge the processing of data considered unnecessary for the execution of the contractual agreement with the Company and their use for any purpose different from maintaining a contractual relationship, being optional the answers that could be given to the questions suggested outside the contract.
- The user stays informed about the perspective of exercising access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the established terms, according to the present legislation, being available to access any of Aticeo Capital, S.L ‘s communication channels, using the clients service direct telephone line: (+34) 932 38 7136; or through electronic mail: email@example.com; or by any other generally accepted means of communication. The department in charge of the automatic files processing is the Company’s administrative department, with registered address at Vía Augusta, 2 bis 5º-F, 08006 Barcelona, where the user can also write by postal mail if deemed necessary.
- According to what is exposed in the article 21 and following, as per Spanish law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSCE)”, the owner confers the previous and express consent to the reception of commercial communications sent electronically.
- The user accepts that its data can be transferred, exclusively for purposes referred to in the first paragraph, to other entities of the Aticeo Capital group. Additionally, the users accept that Aticeo Capital or the aforementioned companies may send them information about the services they market. The users’ acceptance of their data being processed or transferred as provided for in this paragraph, has always a revocable character, without retrospective effects, in conforming with the articles 6 and 11 of the “Ley Orgánica 15/1991” of the 13th of December.
- A “Cookie” is a text file kept in the computer or mobile device used by the user, through a web server. Only that server will be able to recover or read the content of the “cookie”. It allows the website to record searching preferences and to provide the user with a more efficient way to search through the internet. “Cookies” allow for a quicker and easier interaction between users and Web.
Configuration of cookies
- Those users who do not want to receive “cookies” or to be informed can configure their web browser to this end, before visiting the Company’s website.
- The users can allow, block or erase “cookies” installed on their computer through the “options configuration” in their web browser. Please read carefully the “help” section of your web browser to know more about how to activate the private mode through internet.